Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jer!

Jeremy celebrated his 30th birthday on March 6th. As previously mentioned I am a bit of a slacker and am just getting around to posting pictures. I let the boys paint a birthday sign for Jeremy and they had a blast getting themselves, my walls and my floor very dirty. There was a trail of blue and orange hand prints all the way down the hall and into the bathroom. I even found a few handprints a few days later in some pretty random places. Good thing the paint was washable. They also got to help me make the cake, wrap the presents, and they each made a card for their Dad. They had so much fum and Jeremy loved it! Jer, you are a great Dad and a great husband. We love you!!


Wow! Thirty candles on one cake! Thats a lot of candles!


Braxton and Jack each had to open a present.
I don't think Jeremy got to open any of them.
Such a good sport!


The finished product!


Braxton looks pretty clean in this picture but
by the end of painting he was a mess!

If you look close you can see paint
around Jack's mouth. Yup! He tried
to eat the paint!

1 comment:

House of Ham's said...

I love it! So cute! You are so brave to let them paint in your house....I am way too much of a stickler for that! Soon as the weather gets warm lets take the boys to the park! Sure do luv ya!


For some reason, Braxton can sleep in the craziest positions.



Here are a few Christmas photos.




Braxton and Jack jumping on Jacks bed

Like father like son (do you like our big patch of weeds?)

Jack didn't have a third hand so he used his mouth to hold the chapstick

Our new puppy Harley